Saturday, October 24, 2009

This week was a blur...

Overall, though, I was able to juggle everything pretty well. We ate some good food (some of my favorite, healthy fall recipes), and I got in all my workouts! I'm really enjoying kettlebell class, although it is REALLY tough.

Today, we went to Pickity Place for lunch. It was fantastic! Pickity Place is an old farmhouse with little shops and gardens. They serve a luncheon each day that has a fixed menu. The menu changes monthly based on the seasons. The food was fresh and delicious, and the shops were filled with unique gifts. We had so much fun walking around and smelling herbs, browsing the shops, and, of course, eating our lunch! Our table was in a greenhouse, so the area was filled with natural light. If the weather had been better, the day would have been perfect! Even with the rain and cold, we still had a blast. It was nice to slow down a bit and just spend time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment