Friday, February 26, 2010

Yes, I did drop a Kettlebell on my head today...

...but I'm ok - I swear! It didn't fall in dramatic fashion, but triceps failed toward the end of my workout (a Kettlebell class) and the bell slipped a bit. I was able to catch it, and the instructor didn't notice!

My workouts have been great. I continue to use kettlebells as much as possible, and am working on my pistol squats - yikes! It's coming along though. I want to have the best base possible before I start training for the Warrior Dash after the snow melts.

I am so FREAKING close to having lost 50 pounds. It's been a long journey so far, and I have a long way to go. I'm still making progress, though my scale weight hasnt' changed over the last few weeks.

TGIF - seriously. What a long week! My parents are coming over tomorrow to work on the house, and they MAY be bringing my niece along to hang out - yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment